Saturday, November 3, 2012

TRUNK-OR-TREATING PART 2

On Saturday night we went to my Mom's trunk-or-treat. Geoff couldn't come with us, because he was doing his dinner detective thing, (On some Saturday nights he acts in this mystery dinner detective thing. He does it for fun because one of his friends from HS is one of the detectives in it and if someone calls in sick or something he calls Geoff to come help.) so I didn't dress up but the kids did. I went to get some safety pins and pinned Cali's costume better and I got out her black boots. With that and her new hair cut she looked so much more authentic :) so she loved it. Her and Aedan were posing it up out on the patio.

 Hulk is ready to smash and Black Widow has her guns ready :)





I snapped a picture of Em really quick too. I didn't bring the wig or shoes with us that night but wanted them in the picture one more time. :)


Aedan's friend from school, Emily, was there so they had fun running around together and trunk-or-treating together. This is the little girl he was in love with at the beginning of the year. I THINK he just likes her as a friend now but I'm not sure. :)


I had my Mom take some pictures of Em and I. I love all three so even though they are all similar you get all of them. :) Isn't she so stinkin cute?!?!




1 comments:

Michelle said...

Aedan and Cali look great, but Tinkerbell kind of wins the prize for cutest patootist!