I volunteered at Cali's preschool last minute. Geoff had actually volunteered 2 days before so we'd already done it that month but her teacher needed parents to stay if possible because they were doing an earthquake drill and her aid wasn't there to help. So, I talked to Geoff (we had both gone to drop the kids off that day) and he said he could just work from home that day. So, he left me there and took Em home. Luckily I had fed Em right before we left so he fed her some baby food and then she napped while I was gone. She was hungry by the time they came to get us but it actually worked out pretty good (I was a little worried).
It was so fun volunteering in Cali's class! She is loved by all and has lots of friends so it was fun to see. :) It was so much easier to be there and NOT be pregnant like I was last year. I had so much more energy and it was more fun.
While I was there I took a few pictures...
Thursday, November 1, 2012
CALI TIME
Cali reporting the news...
She drew a picture of her and I...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment