Friday, November 16, 2012

PICTURES FROM OUR WEEK

Here are some photos from the week...


Em was sitting in her high chair holding on to Aedan's backpack like she wanted to head off to school with him...


Aedan has these "sleeves" as we call them. They are leg warmers/sleeves for kids. Cali has a few too but these are Aedan's and he loves them. He thinks it is such a cool idea and loves the guitars on them. He wore them to school and was showing all of his friends. :)

Some pictures of us girls...





The kids like to use my old phone to play with and the other day Cali was talking on it and said, "Siri, can you...?" I can't remember what she asked but it was pretty cute. Now that Geoff and I have Siri on our iPhones the kids are always wanting us to talk to her or they try to. :)

This is the adorable, happy, smiley face I wake up to every morning...

Lately Em seems to think she can go wherever she wants. We have to keep a constant eye on her because she gets around so fast and puts anything in her mouth. The other day she got under our kitchen table (minutes after I swept... whew!).

0 comments: