Saturday, November 3, 2012

JUST ANOTHER SUNDAY

I took some pictures of Em in another one of Cali's old dresses, Cali with her cute haircut and new dress and Aedan because he wanted me to. :) Aedan and Cali are so silly sometimes! They were posing all silly and then Aedan wanted pictures of him pretending to be an airplane...




Um... what kind of pose is this? Haha.

Airplane?




We went to Grandma's for dinner and she made some ghost shepherds pie, jack-o-lantern jell-o with some blood (aka punch) to drink. The kids got a kick out of it...




While we were there Em did her usual thing where she gets all excited and tries to eat my cheeks. It's so cute when she does it and it cracks me up. Geoff took some pictures of it...


I tried to take a picture of her and I just smiling but she just kept turning to my cheek. It was hilarious! These were the result...


Then I tried to take some pictures myself. On the iphone you can turn the camera around so you can see yourself and sometimes that can get Em to look because she sees herself. The picture quality isn't as good though. Here's what I got...




1 comments:

Michelle said...

I love cheeks too Em!