Friday, November 16, 2012

SUNDAY FUN

Em wore another dress of Cali's on Sunday and looked pretty cute. We also went to Grandma's for dinner and Em looked so cute I had to take some pictures with her. So you get to see me too which is a rare treat! :)







 I took this with my phone so I could instagram it...

The next two are pretty much identical but I like them both...

 Aedan wanted to wear his sleeves on Sunday so he went and picked out his outfit. He picked a tank top and sweat pants to go with them. When he came out all dressed I had to laugh. It looked ridiculous!! I tried to tell him the point of them is to wear them under another shirt WITH sleeves but he didn't listen so I just let him wear it. We were just going to Grandma's afterall. :)

Em was sitting on the couch like a big girl playing with the remote and looked so cute. She was talking and smiling. :)
talking...

trying to eat the remote...

smiling...


0 comments: