Saturday, November 3, 2012

HAIRCUT

Every time I take Cali to get a trim she gets totally scared that it'll end up short because she LOVES her hair to be "long like Rapunzel" so when she started asking if we could cut her hair short like Black Widow I didn't really take her seriously. Saturday morning she asked again. I've been wanting to cut it lately anyways so I decided that if it was her idea then I might as well let her. :) I made sure that she was completely sure she wanted to do it first though. I explained that her hair wouldn't be "long like Rapunzel" anymore and that it would take a long time to grow back. She just acted like it was no big deal and I was the one being ridiculous. Haha. So... I took her to cut her hair! We took a few pictures before because it was pretty long (as you've seen in the millions of pictures). I took them with my phone because that is the only way to get a picture of her with her eyes open these days. :)




The whole time it was being cut I kept thinking she was going to freak out and change her mind but she didn't. She totally liked it and has been nothing but happy about it since. I'm still surprised about that. :)
I didn't have them cut it as short as Black Widow because I'd still like to be able to put her hair in a pony tail and stuff but I figured with it curled it'll still look short enough. Here she is after the haircut...


0 comments: