Tuesday, November 6, 2012

HOMEWORK

Every Monday Aedan comes home with his folder that has his homework in it. He probably has more homework than kids in an English only Kindergarden class because not only does he have his regular homework but he has all of his English AND Spanish things he has to practice. He knows all of the stuff in one folder (counting, shapes, sight words... in both languages) but they just started sending home another folder with different Spanish sounds. We have to work on it for 10 minutes every night on top of his other stuff. Really it's still usually not more than half an hour so it's not bad at all. He just gets it done fast and then plays. He really enjoys doing his homework and I think he must get that from Geoff. :)
Last week he was doing his homework and wanted me to take a picture and send it to his teacher. I explained that I don't have her number but I'm happy to take a picture anyway (It is me after all). :)

Yep, we've got a lefty. :) 
(He actually uses both hands but uses the left more than the right)



0 comments: