The other morning Em was to tired she fell asleep while playing with her toys. I walked over to put her to bed and she was already asleep! So I just moved her to her bed. :)
A few nights ago we went to bed and I heard a sucking noise. I peeked at Em and she was sucking her thumb! She's been doing this lately. Sometimes she spits out her binky and just sucks her fingers or thumb. She prefers her thumb if she can find it. :) I know this is a horrible habit so we usually try to switch her thumb for the binky but I just can't help but think it's also totally adorable!! Especially since she hasn't figured out how to close her fingers when she does it. She always has her hand across her face. It makes us laugh every time! :)
I almost woke her up taking this picture.




1 comments:
Let her do it! It is so easy for her to put herself to sleep now. Stella eventually stopped, and Em will too. You can't stop a thumb sucker from living their dream!
Post a Comment