Last friday was Krispy Kreme's birthday. It was also my Grandma's birthday! Grandee has them beat by a few years though. :) To celebrate their birthday Krispy Kreme was having a "buy a dozen, get a dozen for 75 cents" deal! I knew about it for a while so I planned to bring a bunch of donuts to Geoff's work that day. I was thinking it would be insane (and I heard it was some of the day) but when we got there it wasn't too bad. There was a line but it moved pretty fast. I went inside and Geoff went through the drive through so see who's was faster. As I ordered my donuts I went to text Geoff and let him know but it was too late. He was stuck in the drive thru part and couldn't get out. So... we ordered another 2 dozen and had way too many donuts! We brought donuts to Geoff's work and then I brought 2 dozen to my Mom's since my sister and her kids were coming for the weekend. I think I ate like 4 or 5 myself! Yikes!
We took some pictures of us delivering the donuts and it seemed impossible to get one with Aedan looking. His eyes are so sensitive to the sun! Oh well.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... KRISPY KREME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Well, I was just thinking I was glad I don't have a KK to tempt me. But one sounds pretty good right now.
Post a Comment