Monday, July 23, 2012

BEACH PARTY

We went to a church beach party Saturday night. There was yummy food (I managed to eat my hot dog without getting any sand on it!) and good friends. :) The kids had fun playing in the sand and eating hot dogs and s'mores. Cali made quite a mess of her s'more and then fell asleep on my lap leaving a nice yummy treat for the washing machine. :) Aedan had a s'more and then just ate a bunch of marshmallows. Em took a little nap but mostly just chilled with us.

Ready for the beach!
(LOVE that cute smile!!)

Cute shoes!

Cali was excited to go to!

Em's headband kept sliding to the side. haha



Em and I

Cali seriously LOVES Em! Always running over for kisses...
(she was snuggling and kissing her long enough for me to get the camera out)



Em all bundled...
(look at her cute little pink nose)

We had quite the fire!

Geoff helped Cali roast a marshmallow...

Aedan eating his s'more...

Geoff & Em

1 comments:

Christy said...

Em's pants are the cutest things I have ever seen!!