We've had such a busy week or so! I haven't had time to upload pictures or post anything for a while. I took these like 2 weeks ago! I am such a huge fan of our little Em. She is such a good baby and I can't get enough of her.
A few of my favorite things right now are...
1. When she wakes up in the morning she stretches for a few minutes straight... all while having a big smile on her face.
2. Her smiles. They just make me happy.
3. She LOVES when her Daddy sings to her. She listens so intently and then starts to sing (aka coo) along. It is the most adorable thing!
A few random pictures...
She's not a big fan of "tummy time" but tries to make the best of it.
She LOVES playing with her toys. Her face lights up when she sees them!
She has the best sister! Cali constantly runs over to give her kisses.
(lots of them... all over her feet, legs, hands, arms and face)




0 comments:
Post a Comment