Monday, July 30, 2012

FUN FILLED SATURDAY

We had a big lunch at our house. On Friday we decided to have lunch at our place Saturday so my kids could just play in their room while we all hung out. I made chicken salad croissants (which are so yummy if I do say so myself!) and we had a packed apartment. :) Lisa, Wade, Shaun, Allie and Riley came of course. Our (Lisa, Allie and my) old roommate Jena and her family were in town so they came and so did Chad & Kaleena. It was Kaleena's birthday so I made a chocolate cake (also yummy if I do say so myself) and we sang "Happy Birthday" to her.

The 3 nursing Mom's...
(we thought it was funny)

The 3 babies...
Em, Evan and Riley


Em and her buddy Riley...

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Kaleena...

Saturday night we all met to do some Cosmic Bowling. We let the kids stay out a little late so they could come with us. They'd never been bowling and they had an amazing time! They thought it was so cool and had fun dancing around between their turns. It was so fun to go with them!

Aedan bowling...

excited that the ball hit the pins...


Cali was a little nervous her first time...

Em with Lisa...

Cali rolling her ball...
(it was a size 10 but she wanted purple)

I got a strike! Yipee!

Aedan loved looking at the scores...

Good form!

Geoff got out this thing to help the kids balls go faster...

excited Aedan...

Em's cosmic shoes... :)

Lisa & Wade held Em pretty much the whole time...

Cali cheering...


silly Cali!

LOVE this face!

Dancing and jumping to the music with Daddy...


Geoff did awesome!

Em's headband likes to slide to the side...


Em loved playing with Lisa & Wade...

Me with the birthday girl!

0 comments: