Cali went to her friends birthday party and had a great time! It was a Princess party so Cali wore her Rapunzel dress and it was cute seeing a bunch of little princesses running around. Em and I just chilled while the kids all ate pizza and played their games. I had Aedan stay home with Geoff but his friends were all there (a pirate and batman) so, after I made sure it was ok, I had Geoff put a costume on Aedan bring him so he could have fun too. When he walked in wearing his Captain America costume, he was all serious like he meant business. It was awesome! The kids had a great time and it was fun for me since my friends were there too. :)
Thursday, July 5, 2012
PRINCESS PARTY
Princess Rapunzel
pizza & goodies
pin the flower on Rapunzel...
"hot potato" except with a "poisoned apple"
(pretty clever)
Cali & the birthday girl were the only Rapunzels
(both with braids like her of course)
Captain America!
hitting the piƱata...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment