Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SUNDAY DINNER

Em looked so cute on Sunday in her dress! On Saturday I (and my Aunt Sue because she loves girly things) got Cali and I some hair clip things so we wore them and Cali loved that our hair matched. :) We went to Mom's for dinner and to hang out with Tammy and the girls for a while. The kids had so much fun playing together! We got some pictures of them because they don't see each other very often. Bill's step-daughter's daughter, Addison, was there also. Aedan, Lexi and Addison are all only 3 months apart.

Em trying to suck her thumb...
(are we gonna have a thumb sucker??)


Em's adorable shoes that she wore...
(I didn't put them on till after I took the pictures)

Cali and I with our matching hair.  :)


Em loves her Aunt Tammy!

Lexi, Aedan, Addison
(Believe it or not... Aedan is the oldest!)


All the silly girls...
(Cali & Maegan wanted to be in pictures so we took these)


0 comments: