We went to the park with some friends earlier this week and it was pretty fun! Aedan, who usually doesn't know what to do at the park, was running all over and going on the slides. He had so much fun!
Aedan on the swings:
Aedan being brave and going on the slide all by himself:
Aedan and his little friend Alyssa on the slide together. Aedan was too busy talking to smile but Alyssa is all smiles! So cute:
Aedan, Alyssa & Cooper on the slide:
Aedan wanted to ride a bike after seeing all the bigger kids ride around. Britain was so nice to take him for a ride. He loved it:
Aedan found a steering wheel thing and was "driving" around:
A little seat just his size:

3 comments:
I love how we are both obsessed with getting pictures instead of just watching our kids play or play with them. I am always glad I took the pictures, even though sometimes I wish I could just put down the camera and play. I wonder if it is a mom disease that only we have or if it is a problem for moms around the world.
Love the one of Aedan on the swing.
You are doing a great job of following President Monson's advice of enjoying the journey. Keep taking lots of pictures of your children (and share them!!) at wonderful moments like this one so you'll always have wonderful memories.
Thanks for letting me crash in on your fun day. I am going to steal a couple of pictures from you.
Post a Comment