Yesterday was Cali's 3 month Dr. apt (I can't believe she's 3 months old already!!) and she is super healthy! Go Cali!! Geoff was holding her all wrapped up in her blanket and I thought she looked so cute I snapped a few shots. She was just chilling.
Side note: why on earth do they make the babies strip down to their diaper and then wait forever in the cold doctor's office?
And here is Aedan waiting patiently:
This is what Aedan does to entertain himself while waiting for the doctor. He opens all the cupboards and then when we tell him to shut them he obediently obeys and goes to the next cupboard and does the same thing. At least he doesn't get bored right?
I was giving Cali kisses and Geoff said her face was so cute when I did that he wanted to take a picture of it. Here it is:

2 comments:
That first picture of her is so sweet. I am also a fan of how much see seems to love your kisses. What a doll.
Wow, those pictures are sooooooo cute! I think they are even better than the Anne Gerdes (or something like that) pictures of babies! It was so awesome to see you on Friday!!!
Post a Comment