Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cali's rolling!

Last night Cali was chillin on the rug and decided to roll onto her side! We were very excited but she didn't like the experience too much. :) It's so fun watching her grow! She is always smiling and cooing at us which just makes us adore her even more (if that's possible). Go Cali!!
 

And of course, here is a picture of her from last Sunday in another cute little dress:


She's kind of looking at me like "Not again Mom. This is getting ridiculous!" :) 

3 comments:

Tom and Lou said...

that is such a pretty dress, I feel like I havent seen her in forever even tho it has only been since saturday....lol... Hey we need to plan a FHE together, I think it would be fun.

Bonny said...

I love it when babies learn to roll! And her dress is so pretty! Where did you get that one?

Liesl said...

I figure that it is better to have TOO MANY pictures than TOO FEW pictures, wouldn't you agree? I love seeing the pictures you post of her!!