Friday afternoon was when Lisa & Wade were married! Yipee!! It was a beautiful day (we thought we'd be freezing!) and they looked amazing! Lisa was so gorgeous in her dress and I'll admit that I cried a bit during the ceremony. Geoff and I were honored that we were both asked to be in their line. I was a Matron of honor and Geoff was a groomsman. We took a ton of pictures but for some of them nobody is looking since they were posing for the photographer and we just stood close by and snapped some shots. Oh, and I was having the WORST hair day! My hair would not listen to me. I didn't even bother for the reception. :) Here they are:
Wade & Lisa:

Geoff took this one of them talking by a tree. They didn't know he was taking it and I think it's kinda cool:
Here is the family: Wade, Lisa & Wade's boys Seth & Michael:
Geoff and I decided to take a picture since we were all dressed up and stuff:
Us with the newlyweds:
Wade and his groomsmen:
Lisa and all her bridesmaids:

1 comments:
Well Miss Lisa looked just amazing! Please tell her Congrats...or if she sees this...Congrats Lisa, you were one hot bride.
I hear ya on your hair not listening. I hated my hair on Ashley's wedding, and it didn't help that I was running around all over the place. You still looked adorable.
Post a Comment