Monday, January 26, 2009

Our weekend in California!

We went to California for my Great-Grandma's 98th birthday (see blog below) and while we were there I took a few (ok lots!) cute pictures of the kids so I thought I'd share.

Aedan was walking around my moms house with this HUGE orange from their tree. I just had to take a picture of him holding it:



Just a cute outfit on Cali:


Aunt Maegan with the kids (she LOVES them... and they love her too):



I guess now we know how Cali will look with hair... sort of :)


Cali is all about sitting up now. If she's laying down she tries her hardest to sit up by lifting her head. So, here's our big girl sitting up (with the help of  the couch of course):




I got this chair for Maegan when she was Aedan's age and she has loved it ever since. It's so weird to see Aedan sitting in it now. It's just his size! He was being so silly:




Here's that big orange again. He had that thing all day and even tried to put it in the bath. Crazy kid! :)

Random side note:
So sometimes wonder if I adore my kids too much. :) I am constantly taking pictures of them and giving them kisses. Luckily I have my friend Michelle who adores her little girl (who is super cute) just as much as I adore my kids (and doesn't mind showing it)... so I feel better. Thanks Michelle for making me feel normal. :) Also my friend Liesl is always telling me the more pictures the better so that's another good excuse to post TONS of pictures of my little cuties. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad that I can help you sleep at night ;). Actually while reading this post I thought AGAIN, how you and I take so many pictures. So the little shout out was very spot on.

Love the orange, Plus it makes him look little again.

Those pics of Cali sitting up are very impressive. And she will look just beautiful with hair as well.

Aston said...

I agree lots of pics, please!! Love the huge orange. That was just too cute. The pic of Cali in her cute outfit is adorable. I love all the adorable girly outfits.

Liesl said...

Christy, your children are so blessed and lucky to have parents like you and Geoff that love them "too much" and shower them with kisses. When I was going through school to be a teacher, I learned an important thing about being a parent that I've never forgotten. The MORE love you give your children at an early age (so now for you), the better the self-esteem they will have. So, you can't love your children enough right now!!