Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another cute dress...

Well, Cali wore another cute dress to church last Sunday. It's unusual that it's taken me so long to post the pictures but I have been pretty busy! I just love to put Cali in dresses and take pictures of her because I think it's so fun and girly! I waited until after church this time and that meant that, of course, she exploded in her diaper and I had to take off her tights and onsie that she wore under the pink one. So, in this picture she is barefoot which I also think is adorable but I just thought I'd mention that she was wearing pink tights with the cutest little black shoes. 


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I want to take pictures of Stella EVERY Sunday, because the gals do look great in their Sunday best!

Liesl said...

Girls are the cutest!! Keep taking those awesome pictures of Cali. I absolutely LOVE seeing them!

Carrie Allen said...

I have pictures of Abby in like every single dress she wore because they are just so darn cute!!