Saturday, January 3, 2009

Adorable Cake!

So, as many of you know, I have the most talented husband (and obviously have no problem bragging)! Well, my sister-in-law Lyndsey and I are throwing a shower for our other sister-in-law Amy who's having a baby girl in a month or so and I wanted to have a fabulous cake for the occasion. Geoff hasn't actually ever made a fancy cake before but he learned how at Le Cordon Bleu so I knew he could. I told him I wanted a cake with pink polka dots and this is how it turned out:





Isn't it so cute? I absolutely LOVE it!! It turned out better than I imagined. I told him from now on he's making cakes for everything. :) Anyone need a cake? Let us know!

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is adorable!! Now I want T-shirts AND cakes made by your hubby. He's hired!!!!

Heidi said...

Oh man, Christy totally stole my response...I swear that is EXACTLY what I was going to say!! LOL, how funny! but the cake IS adorable!