Lisa's reception was saturday afternoon in Laughlin, Nevada. It was in one of the hotels and turned out to be a fun time. It was so nice to see some old friends and get our groove on to some tunes. Lisa decided that she wanted to dance to "Thriller" like we did at my wedding so we re-learned the dance and it was hilarious! We didn't think about the fact that she had a train and this time our hubby's joined us and were right behind us during so right away Wade stepped on her dress and we cracked up so hard it completely threw us off for the rest of the dance. I have no pictures of this, only video so maybe I'll have to figure out how to put that on here when I get a few extra minutes. Overall it was super fun!
Here is Lisa & Wade posing all cute:
Here they are dancing to their first dance "Come what May" from Moulin Rouge:
Lisa and I spent a good amount of time choosing songs for the reception and when it came time to find one for the father/daughter dance she decided on the perfect one for them. It is "I loved her first" by Heartland. I had to hold back some tears watching her dance around him. It was like a scene from a movie.

0 comments:
Post a Comment