Sunday, August 5, 2012

SWIMMING WITH FRIENDS NEW & OLD

Since we moved a few months ago we've gone to our new church building and met our new ward. Everyone has been super nice and friendly so we're pretty happy there. We've already been invited over to ice cream, dinner and last week for a fun lunch/swim! We were the first ones there to go swimming but a few minutes later some peeps showed up and one of them brought my friend Whitney from my OLD ward! It was so fun to see her there because it was a familiar face amongst new ones. We had a great time and it was fun to get to know some new ladies. Aedan was super excited when his friend Dallin (whitney's son) showed up so he got to play with an old and new friend also! Em and I just chilled while the kids swam.


(I have no idea what Cali is doing in the next two. She might have been singing)



I couldn't find Aedan's floaties so I had him wear these other ones I'd gotten and hadn't returned yet. They totally turned his sides BLUE! It was funny so I tried (unsuccessfully) to get a picture of all the blue...

0 comments: