Em hasn't been very interested in doing much except chillin and looking around. She's scooted around a little but that's about it. About 2 weeks ago she started twisting her body to look at things and rolling onto her side. We figured she'd be trying to roll over soon but she never really tried until Friday. All of a sudden she was determined and a few minutes later she did it! She was so proud of herself too. She was smiling so big like she knew she'd just done something totally cool. :) I was cheering and freaking out just as much as I did with the other two (you'd think it wouldn't be as big of a deal with your 3rd but apparently it is). When we saw her trying I had Geoff run to get the ipad and we got it on video too which is pretty cool. I took some pictures of her on her tummy...
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
She is on the move!
Post a Comment