Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CRIB

Em has grown so fast! We kept her in the cradle as long as we could but it's time for the crib. Since she's our last baby it's so sad! She started scooting in the cradle though and would scoot to the end and bonk her head. She needs more space for sure. So Geoff got out the crib and set it up for her. The only good thing is that she looks so little in it!
The other night she rolled over 3 times and it woke her up enough that she was making little noises that woke me up (I'm a lighter sleeper) so I was able to get up and turn her back over. I was worried that she'd start doing that every night and I'd get no sleep but she loves her sleep too much. :)

She is the sweetest thing!

0 comments: