Sunday, August 5, 2012

BANGS OR NO BANGS... THAT IS THE QUESTION

I've been debating lately about Cali's bangs. She's had bangs for a while now and they are cute and all but I want to do more with her hair and in order to do that she needs to grow her bangs out so I have more to work with. So... that is how the debate got started. It's not the best time to grow bangs out since school starts in less than a month and she'll need to NOT have hair in her face. :) Luckily I haven't cut them in a while because I was hesitant. Now I think I've decided to grow them out and just deal with the annoyance of it all for a while.
Any opinions on the subject??? You've probably seen all the recent pictures WITH bangs but here are a few without from the other day...




1 comments:

Christy said...

Alyssa used to have bangs & one day I realized that the day we actually trimmed them was the only day she looked like they were perfect. The next day (or so it seemed) I would look at her and say, "You need your bangs trimmed." She was always the kid who didn't care what her hair looked like, so getting her to sit through a haircut was torture. They've been grown out ever since. There are times when I think it'd look so cute to put bangs back, but I'm too lazy for the upkeep. Cali looks so cute with them clipped back...and it looks like her hair is growing super fast.