Sunday, August 5, 2012

MOON SPARKLE

So, Geoff and I have been talking cars lately. "Honky" (aka our Passport) is getting old. Last year we spent a small fortune on gas driving Aedan to and from school and this year I'll be driving Aedan & Cali. Cali will go to Aedan's old preschool and Aedan will be going to school in Anaheim because he got into the Dual Language Immersion Program (they teach in Spanish & English) at a different school. This will mean even more driving around. Since we know we are only having 3 kids, and we know they fit in a smaller car we've been talking about getting a newer car with better gas mileage. Geoff found it! He got me a 2010 Toyota Camry and it is awesome! It's a dark shimmery green and the kids have named it "Moon Sparkle". I love it and feel all fancy when I drive it. :)

Introducing... Moon Sparkle! We love her!


And now we think it's pretty funny that we both have Camry's....

His & Hers Camry's :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Where is the van? Anyway, awesome news a new car is super excited. Now your friends won't get stranded at grocery stores when they borrow your car because they can't get it out of park. :)

Michelle said...

Ok, I kept reading...now I know where the van is. You post too much at a time us readers can't keep up with you!