Wednesday, August 15, 2012

7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Monday was our anniversary! Neither one of us could believe we'd been married for 7 years! I know... 7 years isn't much in the grand scheme of things but to us it is a big deal. :) We love being married to each other and each year it gets better and better. I seriously can't imagine life without him. I think we have a pretty amazing marriage and I love the life we've created together.
For our anniversary Geoff had flowers delivered and they are beautiful! Then he took me to a nice restaurant where they make your food all fancy. It was super yummy! I should've gotten a picture of my salad too because I didn't know you could make one look so fancy. :) They had live music going and it was a fun experience.

My flowers...

Before we left Mom's...
(she watched the kids for us)

Geoff with his salmon something rather...

My filet mignon was delish!

I got white chocolate cheesecake and Geoff got a sorbet trio...

0 comments: