While we were in LA we got some stuff for our families. I got some pictures of everyone with their cool stuff.
I got the kids those little turtles that have bobbing heads...
I got them each a little alligator that says "New Orleans" on it's tummy (I didn't get a picture of Cali with hers)...
And of course we all got masks (I don't have a picture of me with mine though. Sad!)...
The kids were running around with their masks and I looked over and saw they had both put theirs on top of their heads (like a headband). I thought it looked silly.
I got Geoff a cookbook from Oak Alley Plantation that looks like it has some great recipes in it. I'm sure he'll have fun cooking us up some yummy southern cooking. And I got him a roux spoon so that when he makes roux he can use that instead of regular cooking spoons like he usually does. :)
Tammy and I both got masks for Mom and Maegan...
Now if we ever go to a Masquerade Ball, we'll be all set! :)










0 comments:
Post a Comment