We left DFV for the evening to go to a birthday party. On the way to Provo, Cali was watching a movie on Geoff's ipad2 and started throwing up... ALL OVER!! It got on the ipad and on her. She was COVERED! I hadn't brought a change of clothes but like I mentioned in another post, I had gone shopping (Memorial day with Michelle) and I did have a few bags of clothes from Old Navy. There was a few things in there that we put on her. A 3T shirt (a little big but long sleeved so she'd be warm) and 3T capri's (also big and at the "flood" length. Also she was wearing pink shoes that don't really go with a red shirt. So... if Cali looks a little oddly dressed that is why. I did what I could with what I had. :)
So...Since we were in the area Tammy threw a birthday party for Lexi (my niece) a little early. We all went to Build a Bear. Each kid got to pick out a bear and an outfit! It was so fun for them! The girl who did the party was so fun and the kids had a great time! You'd think they'd just pick a bear and that'd be it but there was way more involved and she kept them all entertained the whole time.
Ok, let me pause for a moment. BOTH of my kids picked the "Jonas brothers dog" (don't judge!). They have no idea who they are but thought the dogs were cool. I tried to help them pick out a different dog, bear or cat and neither of them would have it. I know, it shouldn't be a big deal that they picked out that particular dog but... out of all the choices why did they have to pick that one? I finally gave up and let them each pick the Jonas brother dog. Yuck! I think they like the guitars and music notes on it (if you can even see them).
Each kid got 2 hearts. They gave their hearts hugs, kisses, ect. and then put 1 heart into Lexi's bear and one into their own animal. It was pretty cute!
Then we went to the park for some pizza, cake and ice cream! The kids were spoiled at this party!! :) They played on the playground for a bit too.
Uncle Kevin came to the park which we all loved! Aedan and Cali both RAN over to give him big hugs.
Before the party, I went and got a hair cut. My hair had gotten so LONG and it was driving me CRAZY!! So, I got like 5 inches cut off (??) and it's so much better! I totally forgot to take pictures though. After the party we went in search of thermals for the kids. We couldn't find them anywhere and were about to give up but went into Burlington Coat Factory really quick just to check. They had some clearanced so I grabbed them. It had gotten pretty chilly the night before and I wanted to make sure the kids were warm. Don't they look cute in their thermals??


















































0 comments:
Post a Comment