DAY 2
We woke up, went for a run (Geoff and I), had some breakfast, and then it was craft time with Grandma! This was seriously the only thing we could get Cali to leave the cabin for. She didn't like the cold so she was quite the hermit (luckily I brought plenty of movies to keep her occupied and she is a pro at Daddy's ipad2). When it was craft time though she jumped up, put on her coat and ran across to Grandma's cabin. Aedan was a huge fan too. I don't think anyone had a better time at camp than Aedan. He LOVED playing cars in the dirt, playing with all of his cousins, and all the crafts Grandma had for them to do. He was in heaven all week!!
The adults played games too. I have no idea what the one below is called but they had a good time playing it. I mostly just stood around taking pictures or talking with everyone.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
DFV 2011
Craft time with Grandma:
puzzles, coloring, building stuff, finger paint, watercolors, and more
This picture is blurry (dang!) but I like it.
Colton, Aedan and Grandma put together a fire truck puzzle:
Abi & Atticus building:
Apparently Aedan's cars helped with the puzzle:
Grandma helping with the puzzle:
"CHEESE!"
Aedan putting pieces in:
Cali coloring:
Abi building:
Cali & Hailey coloring:
Brookie smiling for the camera:
Hailey coloring:
Hailey's Daddy walked in & she got excited:
Geoff & Tom helped the kids with a puzzle:
Amy just chillin:
Grandma showing Aedan how to paint:
Denny painting:
Aedan painting:
"Look at my hands!"
Geoff and Tom stuck around for some other games:
Grandma showing Abi how to make a butterfly painting:
Grandma, Brookie, Hailey and Cali playing:
Aedan LOVED painting!
Cali came over to paint when she saw how much fun it was:
I showed Cali how to paint:
"Yeah!"
More games:
Me smiling at Geoff:
Hailey joined in and painted:
Cali colored with some markers too:
Adult game (that I don't know the name of)
Lyndsey:
Tom striking a pose:
Nick
Ian:
Denny shoveling snow:
Brookie trying to carry everything at once:
(it was pretty cute)
Geoff's Mom & Dad cheering for everyone:
It may look like a ballet pose, but he's just playing the game:
This one would have been cool... if I hadn't focused on the tree!
Geoff's Dad joined in:
Geoff
Geoff laughing:
(I love it!)
Denny jumping on the table:
(he thought it was great fun!)
LOVE this one of Hailey:
Uncle Josh helped a ton with baby Evelette:
Chillin around the fire:
We had some visitors:
Cali chillin in the cabin:
Aedan posing in his hat:
We went for a hike to the lake (it's a very short hike). We joined everyone later so we could wait for Cali to wake up but we eventually made it! The kids had so much fun walking to the lake and playing in the sand box by it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









































































0 comments:
Post a Comment