So, I know I haven't blogged in a few weeks but... we've been on vacation!! I'll have enough posts and pictures in the next few days to make up for months of blogging. :)
We started our trip by stopping in Vegas to see Lisa & Wade. We got a late start so we didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to and I only got 2 pictures. The kids love their dog Ella and their cats Dale and Figero. Cali wanted to hold Dale on her lap but Dale is a pretty big cat. He's very snuggly when he wants to be but doesn't like to stay put when you want him to. :) So, I put Dale on Cali's lap and he didn't stay but I did get a picture of him almost on Cali's lap. He walked away pretty fast and she was not happy.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
DALE
Cali's grumpy face because Dale left
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I miss Dale!!!
Post a Comment