Saturday, April 30, 2011

WATCHING MAKENZIE

We watched our friends little girl the other night. She is such a cute little thing and was a piece of cake to watch! Aedan was the perfect little host and showed her around the apartment. Then they played and had so much fun! Makenzie was so delighted by everything Aedan and Cali would do. She'd laugh and giggle. Aedan was even flirting a little so I think he thought she was cute too. :) It was so fun I got out my camera.

Makenzie:

Aedan and Makenzie pushed a ball back and forth...






Then they jumped on the beds in their room. I didn't want Makenzie to get hurt so I put her in the crib and her and Cali jumped around together. Aedan jumped in there for a sec but then decided his bed was more fun. We don't normally let them jump on his bed but I was right there and they were having so much fun I just supervised it (while taking pictures).




0 comments: