Thursday, April 7, 2011

CHARTS

Geoff and I have been talking about doing chore charts for a while but never get around to doing it. So, on Tuesday I made some with scrapbook paper. They are totally lame and have a few cross outs but I figured that a 4 and 2 year old won't know right? We'll come up with better ones later. So, there is a chore chart and a potty chart for each of them. They get stickers when they do their chores and when they potty. They got stickers for brushing their teeth, getting dressed, putting their bowls/plates in the sink, cleaning up their toys, and stuff like that. All totally things they can do and should do. We started it yesterday and it was a big hit! They loved choosing the sticker and putting it on the chart.

 They totally did the thumbs up on their own!

This made me laugh!
(not sure what she was doing)

Aedan showing off the stickers:

At the end of the day they all had a full row of stickers!! So they got to pick a treat (chocolate) from the treat jar that we luckily already had. :) We even had some potty stickers for both of them! (not pictured) It was a great day! 

(Aedan drew on the bottom of his, practicing his letters I guess)

1 comments:

Bonny said...

Love this idea!! you are such a good mommy!! :)