Today Aedan wore a new shirt and new shoes that I got dirt cheap at Old Navy yesterday. He is so excited about the shirts I got him which each have some sort of super cool car or truck on it. After church we went to my parents for dinner and when he got dressed he was jumping around talking about his new stuff. I asked him if he wanted to take pictures in it (any excuse right?) and he excitedly agreed. So, we went outside to all the lush greenness and took some pictures. He was all smiles and poses!! Geoff and I were joking about sending one to Old Navy. Everything he's wearing is from there. Haha!
Aedan is still a poser. He loves to do a bunch of poses really fast. If you scan through them quickly on the camera is looks like he's dancing. It cracks us up! So, here are the poses:
A close up of the above picture
(It made us laugh. It looks like he's going for a gansta pose)
and of course... one with the hip out.










1 comments:
the one with the hip out is my personal favorite.
Post a Comment