I wanted to take Geoff to Medieval Times for his birthday. He'd never been and I LOVE it so I wanted him to experience it. I didn't tell Geoff where we were going so he was excited when he saw where we were going. Surprise!! :) Lisa & Wade came from Vegas to go with us so it was super fun!! We miss them!
In case you haven't been or heard of it, Medieval Times is a big castle where you walk in and go back in time. There's a dinner (no silverware because it didn't exist back then) and a tournament (Knight's jousting and stuff). It's really fun!
We were in the Red & Yellow Knight's section.
Here's our Knight!
While we were watching the show, the "Wench" served us our drinks and dinner. Our Wench went to serve my chicken and dropped it on my shoulder/back where it landed on my hair, rolled down my back and landed between my back and jacket (which was on the back of my seat). So, instead of picking up the hot chicken... she left it there while she got me a new chicken and put it on my plate. Then she picked up the chicken. Luckily I wasn't burned but my shirt had a big stain down the back and my hair tasted like chicken. She wasn't even apologetic or anything and then ignored me the rest of the night. When I asked for a refill on my soda she refilled everyone but mine.
My shirt
(it seriously was worse than the picture shows)
Geoff and I with our Knight
Geoff and I with the Green knight
(he was a bad guy so we are booing him)
Our official picture of the evening
Our little princess
(wearing my crown)








1 comments:
All the wenches around here hate you too. I hear them talking all the time about how if you come to visit again they are going to throw chicken at you and not refill your drink. In fact, I heard them saying that they are kind of mad at that wench because she was supposed to throw chicken at you NOT just drop the chicken like it was an accident.
Post a Comment