Thursday, April 7, 2011

I DID IT!!

So, I've been taking a few basic sewing classes (how to use my machine, ect) but haven't actually sewn anything yet. My Mom brought over a pattern and some fabric so she could show me how to sew! We had a few laughs, and an incident with a seam ripper, but when we were done... I'd made a dress!!! Cali happened to be wearing a white shirt so I just put the dress on over it. I hope you can still see it. It's a little jumper. I actually think it turned out pretty good for my 1st dress I've ever made. Go me!
Oh, and she'll probably wear it on Sunday so you'll see more pictures later.





3 comments:

Bonny said...

Way to go Christy!! The dress is so cute!!

Jena Wright said...

So cute!!!

jeremy said...

good job christy, you are amazing
This is tammy by the way