HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
I'm so excited about this years Easter outfits! My Mom decided to sew dresses for all the granddaughters this year and they turned out so super cute! She even made little purses to match! I made the headbands so they'd match the dresses too. I found an outfit for Aedan that I just love on him! They both looked so cute this morning!! I wore a new dress too that I'm pretty excited about! My friend Heidi had a giveaway on her crafty blog that I entered. I had never won anything before and was so excited to win a Shabby Apple dress! It's so cute and I made a navy blue belt type thing to wear with it to add some color. I felt so girly and sophisticated! :) Aedan was all smiles and poses... Cali was not. I'm not sure why because she LOVES her "princess dress" but she wasn't feelin it. As a result, there are tons of Aedan and only a few of Cali.
"The sun is bright Mom!"
Cali copying Aedan's pose :)
Ok, so I totally felt all cute and girly and then when I got home from church I looked at the pictures. I'm hoping the camera adds 10 (or more) pounds because this adorable dress doesn't look so adorable on ME. I decided to post these anyways because it really is a cute dress!





























4 comments:
very cute! I love all of Aedan's GQ poses in his cute little suit! {ANd you look great in your "free" dress!!!} Love it!
Awww I think you look great Christy!! That is a gorgeous dress! And I do love your splash of color! :)
PS Aedan is too freaking adorable in his poses!!!
Aedan looks SOOOO much like Curtis, especially the shy one where he is kind of not smiling with teeth and his head is part down. Cali looks so cute in her dress too.
I am following because I think your family is tooo beautiful! No really they are but I do look forward to getting to know you!
Post a Comment