Thursday, April 7, 2011

SUNDAE

We have still been having issues with Aedan and the potty. Geoff and I have been so frustrated!! So, on Monday I noticed he was just about to do his business and took his undies off. I closed all the windows and made Aedan run around naked from the waist down. I figured it he had nothing to put his crap in (literally) then maybe he'd make it to the potty. It worked!! This whole week he has "done his business" in the potty!! It's seriously a miracle!!
So, we let Aedan choose his reward and he wanted to go to a restaurant and eat Mac 'n' Cheese, fries and soda. So, we went to Red Robin. It was super yummy, of course, and our waitress was so cool! Aedan told her he pooped in the potty so she brought him a Sundae like they give to birthday kids. It was pretty cool. I just had my iphone on me (I know... shocker!) so I snapped a few pictures.

It really made his day!

0 comments: