Wednesday, March 16, 2011

STRETCHING

Aedan thinks it's so fun to stretch after our morning jog. Usually it's just me so I do it in the apartment and he'll copy me but yesterday and today Geoff and the kids came with me so he was doing it with us outside. It is hilarious! Both kids wanted to do jumping jacks so Geoff was doing it with them. I got some pictures of it because it made me laugh. Totally worth running up the stairs to grab my camera.
Our new jogging stroller is great and I love having Geoff and the kids with me. The kids love coming too. They just chill in the stroller munching on their baggies of cereal. This morning Geoff took them down one of the hills really fast and I could hear them going "Weee!!" It was so fun!


Stretching:




 Jumping Jacks:




Laughing cuz that was so fun!

The kids and I with the stroller:
(now you can see how hideously red I get when I jog)

0 comments: