Monday, March 21, 2011

ICE SKATING

Lisa & Wade came to town (HURRAY!!!) so we got to see them a bunch over the weekend. On Saturday a bunch of us went to an early dinner at CPK which was yummy! Then we dropped the kids off at my parents and went ice skating! I was a total scaredy pants the whole time!! I had only done it like twice before way back in high school so I don't know how to ice skate at all (the last time I even fell and hurt my knee). So that plus the worry that I would fall and get hurt right before my mud run made me extra cautious. I pretty much stuck to the wall and/or Geoff the whole time. I did bring my little camera so I could take pictures. The pictures aren't that great because it is my little one (didn't want to bring the nice one and drop it on the ice). It was so much fun and I totally want to go back when I can actually try to get out there a little.

I totally love this first picture! I had Lisa & Wade stop to take a picture and these girls were all coming straight at them. They went around them and everything but it totally looks like they're gonna get 'em. Lisa's face is awesome!


Allie skating...

Another silly one...

Everyone except Geoff who's taking the picture:
Chad, Kaleena, Shaun, Allie, Lisa, Wade and me

Geoff & me
(aren't we so cute?)

During the Zamboni time we took a bunch of pictures. Since the zamboni is in the background for most of them we said "zamboni!" instead of cheese. I know... we're so funny! :)

The bff's! The first one was dark so we took another one...


The girls:
Allie, Lisa, me and Kaleena

The guys:
Chad, Shaun, Geoff and Wade

Before we got there Geoff said that he skated like once when he was younger so I was thinking he wouldn't be that good. I was totally wrong. He got out there and skated like he'd done it a ton of times. I swear... he's good at everything!!


(skating backwards with Chad)

0 comments: