Monday, March 28, 2011

AEDAN'S BIRTHDAY

We woke up to a delicious home made breakfast made by Grandpa...


We packed up and headed out. Thanks Grandpa & Grandma Laurie for such a fun weekend!!

We decided to stop at the Ghirardelli Outlet on our way home. They were letting people into the warehouse and had stuff up to 75% off so we grabbed a few things. We went there for some ice cream so my parents treated us to yummy sundaes. 
Our family:

Bill, Mom & Maegan

Oh the excitement over 75% off Ghirardelli chocolate!

The Ghirardelli chocolate sundae!

The kids picked out little lunch box's full of chocolates:

Eating sundaes:


 I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my Grandpa's tuna salad sandwiches!! Since he knows how excited I get over them, he made some up for us to take on the road with us. He made lunches for all of us going home that day. It was awesome!!





The kids "smiling"


While we were driving around over the weekend we noticed how pretty and GREEN it was! The abundance of rain must have made all the grass grow or something. On Sunday it was kind of foggy too. Here are some of the hills... look how green they are!

1 comments:

Oh the tangled Webb we weave said...

I am so jealous, I want some ghiradelli icecream and chocolate!!!