So, I'm not sure if anyone cares or not but.... I love our new apartment! Our only complaint is that we've lived here for a month and still don't have our mail keys! What the heck? It's being taken care of (hopefully) so lets move on. :) Our little place is great! It's taken us a while to figure out where things should go since we have enough stuff to fill up a house but we're mostly all settled in! We still have a few more things to figure out and put up on walls but we'll get to it soon.
I wanted to share a few of my favorite things so far...
Our big family picture and our picture of Christ that we love is behind our couch. Our living room is a good size but it's just a big square so when you put the couch against the wall the tv is super far away. So, we stole an idea we've seen a few places and put the couch away from the wall a bit. We have our drawers of dvds behind it. Now we just need a couch! We sold ours before we moved. Our futon couch will do for now. :)
My row of Old Fashioned pictures. I love these and this was a great spot for it right above our window. These are just the ones with Lisa and with Geoff and the kids. I did find my very 1st one the other day (in high school with my friend Christy) so I think I'll put that one up too.
This one is a little off centered because I didn't want a big flash spot in the tv. :) So, here is our entertainment center and stuff. I love my flower things.
This is kind of a silly one. We got a coat rack to put behind the door. I always have to run around looking for everyone's coats on our way out the door so I wanted something to hang them on where I could just grab them. During the summer we'll hang our beach towels or something. :) Isn't it so cute with two little coats hanging on it?
I went and got new book shelves. I wanted short ones so we could put these pictures above it. I'm so excited to have all my scrapbooks out of storage! I love looking through them whenever I feel like it.







3 comments:
So fun. Where are you living now?
You seem super obsessed with that photographer friend of yours...:)
We live in Fullerton, CA now. We love the area we live in. :)
I am totally obsessed with my photographer! And pictures of the kids. hee hee ;)
Post a Comment