So, yesterday was a TERRIBLE day for me. I got Aedan's flu and man... now I know why he was so miserable! It was the worst flu I've ever had!! Luckily mine didn't last as long. I was only in bed for 1 day while Aedan's was 2. Poor kid! So today I'm feeling weak but better and will be back to normal in no time!
So... Geoff took the day off to take care of the kids (and me) which was great! At one point he came in and told me the kids were in reading a book together and I was like... "Go grab the camera!" I know, big surprise! So, he went and took a picture of it. Since there has been a bit of sibling rivalry lately it was nice to see some sibling love. :)
Thursday, March 10, 2011
SIBLING LOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment