Yesterday we had a big get together at our place. We were all planning to hang out so I offered our place since almost none of them had seen it yet and since we are the only ones with kids it makes it easier for us. Our little apartment was packed! We had 10 adults, 2 kids and 3 dogs (Lisa, Allie and Kaleena brought their dogs). You'd think it would be crazy but it worked out great! The kids played in their room most of the time until bedtime and the dogs played with each other or just chilled. Geoff made us all a super yummy dinner (Chicken Cordon Bleu) and everyone brought yummy stuff too. We all got to chat and play games. We had a great time!! Plus, I got to spend a lot of time with my Lisa who I don't get to see much anymore. BONUS! :)
Monday, March 21, 2011
PAR-TAY!
I just got one picture of all of the adults:
Chad, Ian, Geoff, Wade & Shaun
Kaleena, Liesl, me, Lisa and Allie (holding Tucker)
(all the hubbies are behind their wives)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Aww we should have been there!!!
Post a Comment