Wednesday, March 30, 2011

THE OFFICIAL PHOTOS

Well, here are the official photos from the event photographers! I got the ones from Kevin and Grandpa & Grandma Laurie also. These are awesome!!

I think Kevin deserves to be first. He not only finished first out of all of us but he finished in the top 50!! He did amazing and we were all so proud of him!

Mud Pit:

Finish:

My Granparents did amazing too! I love that they still go out and run marathons and do fun stuff like this. They are truly an inspiration to me! They are the reason I've gotten into running and now this kind of stuff.

Mud Pit:

Finish:

Here is Geoff! He did pretty amazing himself... especially considering he wasn't planning on doing it until the night before! 

Mud Pit:

Finish:


Here I am!! I must admit that I am pretty proud of myself. This was so fun and I'm so glad that we were all able to do this together!!

Mud Pit:
(the face of the girl next to me in these makes me laugh)


Finish:


Tammy didn't order any official photos so I don't have her mud pit one but she came around again to finish with me so she's in one with me. :)

1 comments:

Oh the tangled Webb we weave said...

Oh, those pictures are good!!! I love your face as you are finishing! Awesome! WE all look awesome!