Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Time!

Well, it's officially HOT here in Vegas! While I really hate the heat I'm super excited about all the cute summer clothes I have for Cali. I also love Aedan in his shorts and sandals... so cute! I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures of all of that later but for now, here is Cali in one of her cute summer dresses. I made a bunch of new flowers the other night with some friends and this is one of them. So fun and easy!

2 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

Adorable I don't know how to make bows. If I ever have another little girl I'll have to learn how. I love the picture on the side of you and Geoff. What a happy couple!

Unknown said...

You guys better have another girl at some point, or what are you going to do with all of those cute clothes?!