Friday and Saturday we were at these dunes by St. George. We camped right by the lake and it was beautiful. The sand was a reddish color which I thought was weird, being the California girl that I am. Geoff's brother and brother-in-law had a bunch of "toys" to ride and had a great time! Geoff took Aedan in one of them (just around the camp... nothing crazy) and he loved it! They also did some fishing. Us girls mostly just talked and watched the kids run around. It was a pretty fun weekend.
Here are the boys with their toys:
Aedan in his Cars swim trunks ready to play in the lake:
His cousins loved playing with Aedan which he loved. He had so much fun playing with them in the water. Here is is with Molly & Abi:
This is a picture I took of Molly & Abi that I think is kinda cool:
Here's Cali just hanging out:
The guys all went fishing so Geoff took Aedan with him. He was so excited to go with Daddy:
They caught a whole cooler full of fish and Geoff helped his brother-in-law Diven gut them and cut them up. Yuck!


Cali got to meet some cousins she's never met before but she was most excited to meet little Heather. She knows they'll be buddies someday:
I got Cali a swimsuit for the weekend (and the summer in case she swims):

2 comments:
All these pictures and not one of you? Look like you are becoming the girl behind the lens. I love the picture with Aedan, the dog, and the lake...very nice composition.
Cali looks cute in her suit!
How fun! I love SandHollow. Too bad Peter's not allowed to drive sandrails anymore since he rolled it with him and Brenden. I guess I'll just have to drive next time. :)
Post a Comment