Thursday, May 28, 2009

Six Flags!

We went to Six Flags Magic Mountain while we were there and my parents watched the kids for us again so they wouldn't be bored all day. :) We had a great time with Lisa, Wade, Shaun, Allie, and Shaun's brother Scott. I hadn't been on a serious roller coaster in so long and was very relieved that I still loved it! :) 
Here was our day (Lisa & Wade took most of these with their new Nikon. She's super excited to have one too)...

There was lots of waiting in line:

Can you tell how we feel about the line?




Silly Shaun & Allie!




(I love this picture of Lisa & Wade!)


Lisa, Allie & I wanted Super Girl capes so we played a game to get them...



Wade & I had a camera duel...



A few hours into the day my flip flops had given me blisters between my toes and I was ok until one of them popped (ouch!!) so Geoff was so sweet and switched with me since his flip flops were better. Looks a little silly but man... I felt better!


Lisa & I got pictures with our favorite Loony Tunes... Lisa loves Marvin the Martian and I love Buggs Bunny:



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like Lisa got her camera. You two are some spoiled girls with husbands that will buy you whatever you want...even super capes! I am however, glad that you are spoiled. You deserve it.

Liesl said...

Man. I wish I had a camera like you guys!! I'm so jealous!! I'm glad you guys had fun there! Were you crazy tired after our silly night? :)