Thursday, May 14, 2009

The "CARS" hat...

So, I was busy doing my own thing and I look at Cali and she's got Aedan's "CARS" hat on (Aedan had put it on her). So, I grabbed the camera and took a picture. Then he kept moving the hat so it was side ways and backwards. It was funny. Cali didn't really know what to think about the hat but she got a huge kick out of Aedan laughing.
I used my old camera (Geoff is borrowing my Nikon) so I'm surprised they turned out ok. It's just not the same (sigh).
I just thought it was kinda funny so I thought I'd share:



1 comments:

Michelle said...

It is never the same, and it will never be again. I keep thinking that I will use my small camera, and since my upgrades I have only used it once.

Ones you go DSLR, you never go back!

Oh, Aedan so hip!